All employees are encouraged and educated to always aim for a zero harm workplace. CHWM Contractors strives for a high record of safety, and has achieved nil injuries to staff since commencing work. All employees are aware of the need to maintain a safe workplace for themselves and their colleagues. Worksite briefings are conducted before each task to ensure hazards are identified and controlled. Machinery pre-start checks are conducted prior to use of machines, to ensure defects are recognised and addressed immediately.
CHWM holds current public liability, third party insurance for all its vehicles and machinery and work cover for all employees.
CHWM Safety Points
- All equipment is inspected and follows strict maintenance regimes.
- All staff training is current and in line with safety requirements.
- Incident and hazard report procedures implemented
- Supply all personal protective equipment
- Stringent drug and alcohol policies
- Strongly committed to the ongoing health and safety of its employees
- All personnel carry the appropriate Safe Work Method Statements and Material Safety Data Sheets.